Saturday, August 21, 2010

Module 1

Well, time to write reflection again.

What should I say about this week’s lesson? Hahaha..

Our nightmare has come- our great MODULE 1.

This is a very handful work for us to do. We were given a big stack of module which is one of our assignments. The BIG problem is we were only given two weeks to complete it. Oh my goodness! I nearly faint when I heard this. I even ask Puan Foziah one more time if I have heard wrongly. Unfortunately, it was not a mistake. By hook or by crook, we must MUST complete it in two weeks time. How wish that I have more than 24 hours in a day. However, reality is always the cruel one.

That’s not the end of the module yet as we will still have more modules waiting for us at the back. Modules modules and modules. We have to sit there and look at our laptop all the time in order to finish up our module. However, it is too, a good experience for us to be exposed to a variety of softwares as we are given the steps on how to download the particular softwares and programs. From the module, I have learned how to download videos from youtube by using different types of software. Well, I have to go now.. lack of time in doing the module and was really worried that I cannot complete it on time. So see you next week. Hoping to see good news next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment